www.efirstbank.com – Login Into Your First Bank Account
First Bank Online Banking Login
First Bank Online Banking is a service offered by the bank to its customers. If you are a customer at the bank you will be able to access the online banking login services. Anyone who has an active account at the bank can set up internet banking login. Once you set up account you will be able to get started with banking online.
Logging in one can have nice time banking from their comfort zone. Once logged in the user can view account transaction history, make a transaction, pay credit card bills, pay utility bills and more. Logging in is simple you just need to have your login credentials and other few things functional. Read on to find a guide to the First bank online banking.
What do I need to log in
If you wish to log in you need to have a few things functional. Here are the requirements to log in to First Bank.
Internet– The user must have a working internet connection in order to sign in to their account.
Login Credentials– You should remember your login credentials so that you sign in without having to reset your id and password.
Electronic Device– You can use a smartphone, computer or laptop to access the online banking portal.
Private Device– It is good to access your account through a private device. If you use a private device you can save passwords and browse securely.
How to Log into First Bank
- In order to sign in to your First Bank account you need to open the website of the bank. www.efirstbank.com
- Enter the User ID and Password in the white boxes and click ‘Login’.
- In case the user has lost access to their password they need to open the webpage of the bank.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link at the bottom left.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the password reset page. Enter the following information to reset password:
- User ID
- Social Security Number
- 8 digits of your First Bank Debit
or ATM Card Number
- Click the ‘Next’ button and you will be taken ahead to the next page where you can reset the password.
How to Sign Up
- If you wish to sign in up for an account you need to visit the website of the First Bank.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Sign Up’ button at the bottom right of the sign-in section.
- Next, choose whether you wish to sign up for personal banking or business online banking.
- After that fill out the enrolment form with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Account number
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Last 8 digits of your Card
- Activation code
- Click ‘Next’ and it will direct you to a new page where you can finally set up an account.
Also Read : Nj E-Zpass Account Login Guide
The user can get in touch with the customer help desk using the following numbers (303) 232-5522 or (800) 964-3444.
Well, this was all we could provide on the First Bank Internet Banking Login. Banking online is easy, yet if you have trouble the guide above would help you access account. Once you go through the guide above you will be able to bank online without any trouble. If you still have trouble signing in you can contact the help desk using the support numbers.